Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
•We will reinforce the highest precautions for each patient such as double wiping down with hospital grade disinfection solution on every surface area that comes into contact with patients.
•We will provide not only intraoral but extraoral suctions and a High-Capacity,hospital grade HEPA air purifier to eliminate virus and germs with 99.995% filtration efficiency.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 805-544-3434.
Thank you for being our patient as we greatly value your trust in us and we look forward to welcoming you through our doors.
Sincerely, Pacific Pediatric Dentistry, Dr. You and Staff
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: